Saturday, July 24, 2010

Interview Segment on FOX News Sunday, 25 July 2010 at 1345 (1:45 PM EST)

I have been invited for an interview on the segment; 'America's News HQ' with Shannon Bream. We will be discussing the Rules of Engagement as they exist, alternatives, the present cost of these ROE and their relationship to COIN.

I invite everyone to watch and to call in or leave an e-mail message with FOX. In addition; this is the opportunity many of you have asked for; the chance to help and to voice an opinion with your elected officials. Tagging them with a call/e-mail/letter on the 'slip-stream' of this infrequent opportunity is exactly the thing to do.

In the meantime; pray that the questions and my answers carry as much power as 4 minutes of national air time can muster.

CONTACT FOX at: fns@foxnews.com Or Telephone: 1-888-369-4762

Semper Fidelis;

John Bernard

5 comments:

  1. Direct e-mail for Fox News Sunday: fns@foxnews.com Or Telephone: 1-888-369-4762

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great interview and I agree with everything you said. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. My DVR did not record it for some reason. Does anyone know where I might get a video? I've searched the Fox News site and couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all;

    It turns out they only upload a couple of segments per show per day. This segment 'didn't make the cut'. The only way to get a copy is to chase one - at a high price. I'm looking into it now.

    If we buy it, I'll find out hupload it.

    Thanks for all your support; Our Warriors need it!

    SF

    jb

    ReplyDelete